Friday was a great day. I spent the whole morning unloading food storage that I had canned with my book group the night before. I stacked and arranged and organized, and filled all my wholes. Then I sat on the couch, for 30 minutes, and watched my boys play cars without incident while I ate a bowl of refried beans I had just made in my crockpot. (Of course this was all in an attempt to avoid planning the talk I had to give on Sunday, but relaxing and enjoyable none the less.)
Three of my favorite things...



7 comments:
Oooh! I love the little extra piece of wood you have on your food storage shelves to hold the cans in. I might have to add that to my shelves. My stuff from the cannery is still in my boxes. Maybe I'll go put it on the shelves now.
Wow, that is beautiful food storage =0)! And...I need your refried bean recipe =0).
Kariann your food storage is so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye!! Seriously amazing. You are my hero.
Looks amazing. I wouldn't mind the recipe either. Gluten free? It looks yummy.
Miss you.
Wow - that looks organized!
You did a great job with your talk!
yeah for food storage! blair and I just started ours :)
I have food storage envy!
Post a Comment