IPod????
We're planning on getting an iPod for Christmas, but don't know much about them. What should we look for? Anything special? And how much memory would you recommend? Is 80GB enough, or should we spring for the 160? We plan on using it mostly for movies, and books on tape. Any advice would be oh so helpful.Thanks!!!!!
4 comments:
I'm useless...sorry, but Brad has one, he would be able to give you a suggestion. I know he has the nano with more memory.....but I thought that was 8 gig?? You'll have to ask him about pod casts though...they are pretty cool.
I am getting an mp3 player, basically the same thing as an ipod except its downloads are cheaper I guess. You don't have to down load i-tunes which I guess you do have to get for the i-pod. I know mine is hot pink. That's the extent of my knowledge. I'll see if Jeff can give more info. Oh-mine gets the radio...anything else...nope, nothing else.
Love ya.
If you're going to be using it for movies and books on tapes, get the largest memory you can afford. Movies, especially, take up a lot of space.
Okay, I'm a little late. What did you end up getting?
Post a Comment