Why is summer always so short? It seems to go by faster each year. This one was no exception. And now we find ourselves at the start of yet another school year. Today Abbie started 6th grade, Reese 4th, Alec 2nd, and Lukie pre-school. They were all so excited for today to come. Which is a good thing I guess.
It's funny how I've evolved over the years. I used to go back to school shopping and get everyone a whole new wardrobe for school. They'd be all decked out the first day and come home sweating in the 90 degree September weather. But they looked pretty darn cute walking out the door in the morning.
This year I grabbed them each one t-shirt while I was passing through Target, the only day I shopped all summer. (Luckily I thought of it that one day, or they'd have nothing new.) They wore that one new shirt the first day with whatever bottoms we could dig up that happened to be sort of clean. And off they went. Somehow the first day didn't seem any less exciting this year. (I forgot about Luke, he didn't get a new shirt :), good thing he's so darn cute.



















3 comments:
Soooo cute and so grown up.
I love Abbie's haircut, Its adorable. I'm glad you posted all of these pictures. Cute kids!
Your kids are growing up so fast and so darn cute!!
Post a Comment