Abbie and I headed to Seattle for our second annual girls back to school, shopping trip. We had such a great time. Abbie is really in to musicals, so I was so excited for her to see Les Miserable for the first time. She read the book in advance, so she knew the story line. We had awesome tickets, and we listened to the sound track the whole drive over. It was fantastic, we both loved it.
Abbie now buys her own clothes. It's been about a year, and it's going great. She had saved $99 for her back to school shopping. We spent the next two days shopping all over Seattle. We hit the outlet mall, Bell Square, IKEA, and a few others. It was a blast. She is totally in to shopping now, we had so much fun together. Abbie loves Panera, we went there both nights for dinner. She found lots of great deals. She bought a pair of jeans, five t-shirts, a sweat shirt, and yoga pants for exactly $99. Then I bought her a pair of tennis shoes. She's set. What could be better than a weekend of musicals, shopping and eating out. She's such a delightful and adorable daughter.









4 comments:
Cute! She is so grown up and looks so much like you. I can't imagine having a child interested in their clothing. What a fun opportunity to spend some one on one time with Abbie.
And I love Les Miserables. Best musical ever! Did she really read Hugo's novel? I'm way impressed. I just read it. It's long and complicated!
Lucy, she read the abridged version which was still 900 pages long. I don't know where she got her obsession with reading. I love it.
Lucy, she read the abridged version which was still 900 pages long. I don't know where she got her obsession with reading. I love it.
What a fun mommy daughter outing you must of had! Love all the fun things you did too! You should of called or emailed we only live 15 minutes away from the outlets, we would of loved to see you!!
Post a Comment