Here's Claire 2.5 months old. My how time flies. She's such a little doll. We love her to pieces and can't imagine our lives without her sweet little spirit. It's interesting how you know you'll love another baby and never regret having another. But you can never quite envision how you'll really feel, or what it will really be like. That's obviously what makes the decision to have more so hard.
If you could get a glimpse of your cute little future child and cuddle them and feel their sweet soft skin. If you could experience their first smile, or witness your big kids loving and doting on them. If you could feel for just a minute how that baby is just one of your bunch, and belongs so much to you.......
We'd all have a dozen children.





5 comments:
She is absolutely lovely, KariAnn.
what a doll! I can't wait to meet her!
Now I want to see your new hair...
You're making me want another one. Especially if I could get one as cute as claire.
She is so adorable!!
Post a Comment