I can't believe how lazy I've been about taking pictures of Claire. I also can't believe how crazy busy I am now that she's here. It's not just baby # 5, but a combination of several things that seriously make me feel like I need another 5 or six hours in the day. I've rarely felt so busy and constantly going. Somehow my list never gets any shorter. Every felt this way? Luckily Claire is adorable. She's the sweetest best baby ever. She's slept until 5 am the last couple mornings. She sleeps most of the day too still. She loves to cuddle, and when she's awake, she's happy to lay on a blanket and look around. Here are a couple of pictures of her at 6 weeks old.
.





.
5 comments:
Darling, darling pictures! she is so one of your kids. I just adore her. I know how you feel about being busy. I keep waiting for things to slow down but they alway seem to speed up.
So adorable!! I bet your busy too!! I don't think life slows down much it just seems like it gets busier as your kids are older!! Best of Luck!
she is beautiful and perfect. and has grown since the 2 week pictures before! must slow down!
Oh! She looks just like your babies! So, so sweet. I wish I could hold her.
I love these cute pictures. I think she looks a lot like abby and reese. What a doll!!
Post a Comment