Saturday, March 20, 2010

Two weeks old already...

Claire is already 2 weeks old. Time is going to fly by. She's growing right before my eyes. She left the hospital 12 days ago weighing exactly six pounds. I took her to the doctor today and she already weighs 7 lbs. Holy cow slow down. She'll be big and chubby before we know it. She's such a sweet little thing. She loves to snuggle. She's a good little eater, and sleeps all the time. We just can't get enough of her. I took these adorable pictures today.





















5 comments:

Rain in My Head said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful little girl. So happy for you all. lots 'o love,
Mar

Lara said...

Beautiful! She is so precious. I can't wait to actually hold her (if I can just stay healthy!).

Placido Domingo said...

Congratulations Rolands!!!

-Jay

Susie said...

WOW!! Those are such amazing pictures of Claire she is such a doll and so tiny!! You have a beautiful family!!

Blecca and R Home said...

she's so stinkin beautiful and the headbands look sooooo cute!!!