Well, today's the day. March 3rd 2010. Yesterday I went to my midwife and asked her if I had to be patient, or if she could help me get this baby out faster. She said she had time to induce me tomorrow. So I said "sign me up"! And here we are. I checked in this morning at 7:00 am. They hooked me up to the monitors, and gave me a little pill at 8:30. I've started having quite a few contractions already. So hopefully some time today we'll have a new baby girl.


Here I am on my way out the door this morning. Say goodbye to my baby belly forever.

Don't mind the chubby chipmunk cheeks.
8 comments:
You look darling. I can't wait to hear all about it and hold your little bundle of cuteness. There is nothing like a newborn.
lukie says hi! I just showed him the pictures. Your kids are all excited.
Kari..I still can't believe you blogged before leaving lol. We are so excited for you and hope everything goes smoothly. Give your new baby girl a big kiss from Uncle Dave and Aunt Megan. xoxo. and all of the other kiddies as well.
Hurray! Hope all goes well. Post some pics asap!
I am so excited to see her! BTW-those chipmunk cheeks are my fave!! :)
Can't wait to see her! Congrats!! By the way, thats a teeny belly, she's got to be little.
You look so cute - I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Roland Family!
I saw a picture of your sweet girl on Facebook (Becca posted it). Really, really beautiful.
Post a Comment