Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lukie's Three...


Lukie's three!!! I can't believe how fast time flies. He's growing up. What a cutie. We're so blessed to have him as part of our family. He's quite a little character. He definitely keeps us busy, but is such a good little boy. I've always said that the reason we're having number five is because Luke has been such an easy, sweet little number four. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese (of course) last night for his birthday. It's a party in a box, no preparation, and no clean up.

We've been working all week on holding up three fingers when asked how old he is. He's finally got it. (With quite a bit of concentration as you can see in his little face.)






A few things I love about Luke:
  1. He's a great little sleeper. Wherever I lay him down he doesn't get up and he goes to sleep.

  2. He loves his brothers and thinks he's as big as they are. He follows them around everywhere and copies everything they do.

  3. He's a cuddler. He would just sit and snuggle all day if I had the time.

  4. He's smiley and happy most all the time.

  5. He likes me to sing to him (I'm sure he'll get over that just like the rest of them have)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday, especially spending it at Chuck E Cheese. He sounds like an angel and so darn handsome. I hope baby #5 is just as good for you too. Best of luck in having the baby.

Lara said...

He sure is a cutie! Happy 3rd Luke!

Lucy said...

Can't believe he's 3. What a cutie!

Happy Birthday, Luke!