Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lucy...


I realized I've never mentioned our family pet Lucy. Well, she's Abbie's pet. Abbie has been begging for a pet for about 5 years. Finally Chad and I decided a cat would be tolerable. She's old enough to take care of it and learn some valuable lessons in responsibility. So we told her that if she saved the money to buy it, and everything she needed to care for it, she could have it. Well she was so excited and started saving and bought the little thing on July 1st. I have to admit, she's a sweet little thing. Abbie does a great job taking care of her. She has to pay half of all of her food and litter, and all of anything else Lucy needs. She had at least four names before Abbie finally settled on Lucy. First she was Sunny, then pumpkin, and a few others I can't remember. The best thing of all is that all of Abbie's American girl doll clothes and build a bear doll clothes happen to fit Lucy perfectly. She wears them around all day without any complaint, or without ever trying to get them off. It's pretty funny.

No comments: