Friday, January 22, 2010

35 weeks...

I've turned into the worst blogger ever. Since this is the only journal I keep I thought I better put a couple pictures to document this pregnancy. Someone was telling me a couple days ago how huge I am and this is going to be an enourmous baby, so here's what an enormous baby looks like at 35 weeks along. Only 5 to go, but who's counting. Any great name ideas?










8 comments:

Betsy said...

Whoever told you that is crazy. You are teeny! Im predicting your littlest baby yet. for real.

Betsy said...

Whoever told you that is crazy. You are teeny! Im predicting your littlest baby yet. for real.

Lucy said...

You are teeny! I can't believe that is you at 35 weeks. Well...I can, actually, because you are the most adorable pregnant person ever.

I can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl. Don't wait three more months, please!:):):)

Kristin said...

I told you last Thursday and I'll tell you again...you look FANTASTIC...take it from someone who truly was enormous and had an enormous baby!!

Blecca and R Home said...

o kariann.....I swear people don't think before they say things...o no words are coming out..o no! you look fabulous darling, simply marvelous and I'll totally take out anyone who says different... I got your back! and the baby will be just beautiful! :) I like the names you already thought of...especially lukie's favorite ;) but I guess i'm a little impartial

Lara said...

You have the cutest belly ever! I can't believe you are down to counting weeks.

Susie said...

WOW!! Loved the 3D version of the ultrasound, it has came a long ways since I've had kids. Very FUN!! Love all your cute belly poses. Good Luck and can't wait to hear about the birth and see pictures.

breckons said...

Oh CRUD! If you are "huge" at 35 weeks I am in BIG trouble ... I think you are smaller than me and I am only 22 weeks. Hope whoever said that doesn't get a glimpse of ME! Can't wait to see your sweetie!