To the right you can see her left eye, nose and partial mouth. Her left arm is coming up in front of her face.
This is my favorite. You can sort of see her profile, with her left arm coming up. She's actually holding on to her right foot which you can see coming across in front of her forehead and the top. See her little toes. How cozy.
Here's another facial glimpse. 2 eyes, nose and cute little lips with her hand and arm coming up the right side of the picture.
They estimate her to be about 5 lbs. and 8 oz. I thought that seemed pretty big, but it's apparently only the 43rd percentile. I'm predicting she'll be about 7 lbs. 11 oz. at birth. Let's see if I'm anywhere close. Depends on if I can will her into coming a little early or not!!!
1 comment:
Those are amazing pictures! Can't wait to see her for real.
Post a Comment