Sunday, April 15, 2007

Luke's Blessing Day

Luke was blessed along with his little baby cousin Elyse, on Easter Sunday, April 8th. It was a great day. Chad did such an awesome job. I thank the Lord every day for such a great husband. The weather was beautiful, and the kids were so happy.

I found a lady on line to make him his blessing gown. I wanted it to be like and old fashioned heirloom. It was adorable. I was a little worried because I didn't know exactly what I was going to get. It came in the mail on Friday, and I absolutely loved it. I was so excited about it. Here are some pics of the beautiful day.

5 comments:

Lara said...

That looks like one very happy grandma! What a great day to have babies blessed - on Easter Sunday. I loved Luke's gown.

Angi said...

Kar-
I still hold to my belief that Luke looks like you! I can't wait to see you both soon. Love ya.

BR said...

Every time I look at Luke, he just looks so familiar, like I know him already. I know it is because he looks so much like someone, I just can't quite put my finger on who. I am glad you finally posted. I was about to call you up and tell you I was getting bored of "We needed to get out of the house" Great pictures. I love the family ones of Chad and the kids. And that XXXBurger makes me sick just looking at it. I hope you really did share it with your whole family. Love you-Bets

Lucy said...

What great pictures. I think that Luke looks like you too. And Reese who happens to look like Connie....and you don't look like Connie. How did that happen?

Really, he's a beautiful baby boy and he looked heavenly on his blessing day.

Rebecca said...

What great pictures! I love the gown. Were you biting your nails a bit wondering if it would come in the mail in time?