Sunday, April 15, 2007

Luke 2 months

This is Luke's 2 month picture. He's grown so much!

This is the first smile I've caught on tape.

7 comments:

Lara said...

Can't believe he is two months and I still haven't held him. If you ever need a baby holder at church just place Luke in my arms!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks so much like the rest of your kids. You are one way cute family.

Lucy said...

I love the pictures with the bears. I always look at things like that and wish I had the presence of mind to do something that showed their growth each month.

Cute!

[alisar] said...

I love those first smiles! He definitely fits right in the family. Your boys' Sunday outfits are particularly cute! And I cannot believe how skinny you are already. I'll be asking for some tips in a couple of months :)

Kristin said...

Great pictures! Luke is such a cutie. I loved the pictures from his blessing day. What an amazing blessing gown.

Rebecca said...

He has the best chubby cheeks! He is so cute!

Carolyn said...

What great pictures - Luke is such an adorable baby. And the blessing gown is so beautiful . . . perfect family heirloom.

Carolyn said...

p.s. Still feel so bad about preschool on Friday - you have to let me (or Andrew!) drive for you some Friday to make it up! :-)