Today is a big day in the Roland household! It's Claire's first day of preschool. She headed off this morning, waved good bye 3 or 4 times, and skipped out the door:( She's my baby, and it's the first time I've been left behind all alone. I'm sitting here in my house by myself for 2 hrs. I'm not sure if I should cry or cheer? It's so fun to watch them grow, and enter new phases and be so excited about life. But there's a huge part of me that is sad to see the baby/toddler phase end. The phase where I have them to myself all day, all the time. And a bit of me that feels like this is the beginning of the end... Once they start school it feels like they are sucked away quicker and quicker each year. But at the same time, I love every phase. Claire is an absolute doll! I can't imagine our family without her sweet little spirit and adorable smiling face. I'm so grateful that she is growing and thriving; healthy and happy and enthusiastic about every new adventure that comes her way. I wouldn't want it any other way, but if time could just slow down a hair... is that asking too much? I love you little sweetheart!!!
`










No comments:
Post a Comment