Luke is 5! Holy Cow!
Luke and Elyse celebrated together with a rip roarin party at the YMCA swimming pool.
| Luke and Elyse blowing out candles |
Luke is such a sweet boy. He loves people. He talks to everyone who is willing to listen to him. Lately he's been telling me constantly that he loves me, and that I'm the best mom ever. Then he says some version of "don't you love it when I say I love you mom:)" and of course I feed right into it, and tell him how happy it makes me.
Luke is a wonderful big brother. He plays with Claire all day long. They are adorable together. They love to play mom and dad. Luke loves to push her around on her little bike, or build a fort for her and all her animals. What a good boy. We're so blessed to have his sweet little spirit in our family.



1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet boy!!
Post a Comment