Thursday, April 23, 2009

This is what I get...



This is what I get when ...


Alec comes in to the bathroom while I'm showering and asks if he can have some chocolate milk. (And I say yes)


(Two cute puppies making themselves chocolate milk in bowls so they can lap it up.)


This is what I get when...

I put Abbie in charge of repackaging and labelling the ground beef.


(A whole freezer full of ground these)

Both of these pictures make me chuckle. How boring life would be without the imagination of sweet little people.

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Abby's interpretation of "beef" is hilarious. And the mess is...predictable. Happens all the time around here. Won't it be sad when there is no more milk to clean up (at least that's how they tell me it'll feel):)

Susie said...

I guess it is a blessing when kids make messes. Before you know it they are moved out and no more messes. Love the fun pictures!!

Betsy said...

Oh how funny. I am laughing. What cute little ones. The picture of Luke, and his face reminds me of Gwen.

The Breckons said...

I LOVE it!! I can't stop laughing about the "barf"!

Lara said...

Life wouldn't be any fun without kids! Very cute.

Angi said...

Looks familiar-except the ground barf-bif-beef -lol- That is totally original. Awesome, Abby. :) I put up a picture of the apron and dress for you to look at. Love you :)