Sunday, June 1, 2008

Little men...

It's baseball season. I love these two pictures of Reece in his baseball hat.

Lukie-man and his Saturday morning donut face.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

beautiful pictures Kari!

Kristin said...

Super cute pictures.

I LOVE the pictures of you with the gun. So unexpected and yet...cool.

Angi said...

Look at that blond hair! (On Lukie) I still think he looks just like you :)

Lucy said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Today, while driving back to my house with my niece and my nephew, my nephew explained to Sam that he'd meet some of his preschool friends at his birthday party next week. Sam replied by talking about some of HIS other friends and asked, "do you want to know the names of his entire family?" He then proceeded to say, "Well, there's Alec and Reese. And then Abbie. And baby Luke. Then there's Kariann and Chad". I love that even after a year, your family is such a big part of his life. Love you guys.

Betsy said...

Kari, I see what you mean about that picture being tack sharp....I am very impressed! Also, ASPARAGUS!! That is so cool!!

Blecca and R Home said...

the boys are soo stinkin cute. I hope you are having fun at your mom's house!!!