Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fall Family Portraits...

While we were in St. Louis, Betsy took family pictures for us. It was a bitter cold day, so we didn't get much variety, but here are a few.








And of course the black and white versions.










6 comments:

Lucy said...

So cute. I was so excited that you did Christmas cards this year. We miss your family desperately and loved gathering around the photo and identifying all those faces we love.

Betsy did a great job.

Susie said...

I totally love the pictures of your darling family. Betsy sure does a wonderful job. Thanks for the lovely Christmas card, hope you all had a wonderful one.

Lara said...

Very cute pictures. I love the brick wall.

I'm trying to catch up on everything too. I hate getting behind.

Janie said...

Nice pics.

I got your blogger address off the Christmas card you sent Mom while we were in Bonners Ferry for the holidays.

She's doing all right. Of course she misses Dad terribly, as do we all.

I started a blog awhile back. I write alot and post pictures of Liam. I wrote a eulogy for Dad back in September. If you get a chance you and Chad might want to read it.

kimberly said...

Hi KariAnn! It's great to see what your family is up to. Cute family pics!

Kimberly

Angi said...

I love the ones with the different colored stripes and siding in the background. All of them turned out adorable. :) Elise saw your Christmas card and said "Lukie funny!" I thought it was awesome that she recognized him in the picture :) BTW-on my blog, that is Jim Stern and Robin and David Cunningham who went to Blades Elementary with me and on up through High School. David had a baby our Junior year and her name is Grace. He made me her God-Mother. Sorry to say I don't really know what that means so I haven't been a very good one.